Episode #17 - Is Anything On?
Tee (leztuesday) Site Owner/Host
The never-ending question of whether there are any programs out there for us is slowing changing to are we being portrayed correctly or realistically. On the surface 2011 appears to be the year of visibility. Particular on the small-screen with shows like PPL, TRLW, Grey's Anatomy, Skins USA etc. With seemingly mainstream lesbian-themed or lesbian-content movies about to be nominated for the major awards and emerging box office actresses claiming their sexuality, the question has now evolved to have we become Hollywood's new creative draw?
This week it's the return of Pretty Little Liars (PLL), the two words no parent wants to hear gets spoken, the debut of Skins USA is set for the 17.01.11. The other British import Shameless, will be on Showtime from the 9th January at 10pm ET/PT.
So people because of technical problems I wasn't able to bring you to interview with Wendy Jo Carlton but it all reset so next week for sure. Also there is a documentary called "Lead with Love" that you can see free. It's about the questions and answers that parents might have when their child or loved one comes out to them. You can see it Here.
Ladies it's ready for your first look : Angel's Ashes Website
Please allow 1 - 2 minutes to load.
You Are Cordially Uninvited - A Lesbian New Short
A girl, Rose (played by Gabrielle Christian), wants to get married to a woman, Lisa (Jade Catta-Preta), but wishes not to have to face her parents and how they'll react to it. Her fiancé wants her to come out though and sets Rose up with help of others. Rose is in for a surprise as it turns out the only one she's trying to deceive, is herself.
Become a fan of 'You're Cordially Uninvited' on Facebook!
New Gay friendly Shows:
Allow 1 - 2mins to load.
He's not your typical father, but they're not your typical family. Shameless premieres January 9 at 10PM ET/PT.
The Fact that the Joss Whedon show veteran Summer Glau on this show is about 60% percent of the reason to watch this. The other 40% is strictly for all you Sci-Fi buffs. :)
2011 Movies featuring Gay loved Ladies:
Every lesbian on the planet's favourite action Badass chick, Michelle Rodriguez is of course playing a solider in this up-coming Sci-Fi Action thrill ride that makes Skyline look like child's play.
Comments? Questions? Advice? Critiques?
Act Ten - Interview with Tracy Redington
Act Eleven - The Lesbian Awards - Nominations
Act Twelve - My Friend from Faro...
Act Thirteenth - Cowgirl Up & Sundance Screenings
Act 14 - Jessie & Jamie Are Not Together, Skins USA & WTF!
Act 15 - Angel's Ashes and Come On Sweet (ThaiMV)
Act 16 - Chartered Course
Act 17 - Is Anything On?
Act 18 - Interviews w/ JJANT
See it, Buy it!
Who Are We
As a division of The ChinaDolly Media Group, the PNT Tv Network is a female queer entertainment website where you can find web series, films, music and literary articles that reflect our lives.
First time visitors are offered various subscription choices. RSS, Bloglovin and our quarterly News Letter. Welcome and enjoy our pages!
Be Social with Us!